October 23, 2016

the art of sundays: week 1

Happy Sunday evening, friends. This is a new series (the first series on this blog, in fact!) that I'm starting with the intention to capture the beauty of Sundays. The meandering strolls around town. Farmers markets. Scrumptious brunches. Leisurely time well spent.

Sunday this week came in the form of writing letters to old friends, windows wide open, chai in hand.  Sampling twenty types of apples at the farmers market. Long walks in Rock Creek Park followed by the most delicious mulling spices tea on a cafe patio. And on my walk home, I met the kindest neighbors who invited me in to chat and share a drink. The neighborhood is starting to feel like my neighborhood.

What did you do this weekend?

xx,
A

[Photo source: unknown]

No comments:

Post a Comment